Who Are They And What Do They Want?

this is a getty image

Who are they? They are extraterrestrials and they don't want anything. I know for a fact that they don't want anything, because if they wanted something they would have gotten it at this point. I mean, look at us. We're a mess, plagued by a virus we can't make go away. If an advanced life form from another planet wanted to attack, they would have done so a long time ago.

Now, that begs the question: are they as advanced as we think they are? What if we think they are more advanced technologically and mentally than they are in reality. What if we are more advanced, but they have infiltrated our planet with spy aliens and have convinced us - subconsciously - that they are more advanced than us?

In this article, I want to focus on several, mysterious recent UFO sightings.

If my truth isn't silenced by higher powers, I shall write more in the near future.  

If fairytales taught us anything, it's that good always wins and the truth is always on the side of good. That means if I write the truth, then I am good.

July 30, 2021. The Gulf of Saint Lawrence, on the Atlantic coast of Canada.  Two separate plane pilots, one military and one commercial, reported seeing a UFO. This glowing UFO was green and it disappeared into the clouds upon being perceived. They think it might have been a meteor, but have you ever seen a green meteor? I'm no astronomer-geologist-spaceman, but I've never seen a green meteor. But I have seen green UFOs, and if two separate people in different aircrafts saw it, then it was definitely there.

For this example, this man shared with the world that he was abducted by aliens so many times that it was now a normal occurrence for him. Now just a UFO sighting but also a close interaction with it! He also said that his wife left him because the aliens that abducted him put something into his arm. I don't know how recent this sighting was, but the article is from September 2021, so it must have been recent. The aliens flew over the man's avocado tree. I guess extraterrestrials really like avocado. Basic. He saw a green light beam, that pulled him up into the spacecraft. 

Now, do you remember the light spotted by the two pilots over Canada in July? It was also green!! This proves that all these people are telling the truth. The same color light has to be the same technology; maybe even the same spacecraft! 

Green. And the avocado tree? Also green! 

I don't know why this man's wife left him, but I think he is right and the aliens ruined his relationship. They ruined it, because they didn't want him to spread the knowledge he had acquired first hand to the world. They wanted him to stay quiet. 

If you don't see the connections here, you're fooling yourself. Watch out, or a space rock will get you!

If you're a loser who thinks I'm crazy, you can read THIS as it might be more to your liking than the truth. The truth!

Comments